Full-Time Hydrotherapy & Office Assistant Wanted
Colon Care Centre provides drug-free and dignified colon hydrotherapy to promote optimal bowel function and overall wellbeing. You can expect a pleasant work environment in a very friendly female team with emphasis on customer care and hygiene.
About the role:
· colonic procedures
· cleaning, safety and health measures
· customer service including consultation whenever appropriate
General administration tasks, such as making client’s booking and answering client’s enquiries over the phone and emailing.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
· Qualification (or is currently studying) in health-related field
· 6 months + working experience in customer service and or
· Intermediate to advanced level of computer literacy
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Passionate about human health and wellbeing, especially the
· Team player and can work autonomously
· Reliable with good work ethics
· Professionally presentations
The working days:
Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, occasionally on Saturdays.
The candidate needs to be able to work legally in New Zealand.
For more information about our business please visit our website www.coloncarecentre.co.nz
Please attach your resume, cover letter and a recent photo of yours, and submit the application to